- C&C Player's Handbook
- C&C Monsters & Treasure
- A load of C&C stuff from Adventure Games Publishing
- The Miscellaneum of Cinder--for tables
- Hackmaster 4e Game Master's Guide--for even more tables
- Hexographer--really excited about this one, as I'll be using it to make my sandbox hex map. More upcoming!
- Tact-Tiles--The originals. I love, love, love these things.
- Gamescience Dice--Roll smart. Roll Gamescience smart.
- Castle Zagyg Boxed Set
- Castle of the Mad Arch Mage
- Various articles from Fight On! (for inspiration)
- Kellri's Encounter Reference (CDD #4--direct pdf download here)
- A couple of the 1-page Dungeon entries
- Precis Intermedia's Disposable Heroes (print) collection for minis.
I know I'm forgetting a few things, but I think that's a pretty good list.
One thing I am looking for are good BD&D/OSRIC/C&C/AD&D1e-compatible modules to fill in a few cracks here and there. If you've written one and would like it to get a playtest review on it, I'll certainly type up how it goes when we run it if you want to send it this way. In addition, I'm looking for a couple of items to review in the next Fight On!, so that'd be a two for one.